NPC Dublin Regional Assembly
- Are you a parent of a child in primary school?
- Would you like to be able to support your child’s mental health & wellbeing?
- Do you want the opportunity to chat with other parents?
- Would you like to know more about National Parents Council Primary, the organisation that represents you?
If so, please join us on the 11th of May for the NPC Dublin Regional Assembly:
- For an information session on Children’s Mental Health & Wellbeing
- To meet the NPC CEO, Áine Lynch, to ensure your voice is heard
- For a consultation session to find out about what you want from NPC
Louise, our Helpline Officer will be available on the day to address any queries you might have regarding your child’s education.
ADMISSION & LUNCH ARE FREE! All you need to do is register
All parents of children in primary school are welcome to attend, please invite other parents who might be interested
Location: The Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8
Date: 11th May 2019
Time: 10am - 2pm