National Parents Council Primary are coming to Cavan
- Are you a parent of a child in primary school?
- Would you like to be able to support your child’s mental health & wellbeing?
- Do you want the opportunity to chat with other parents?
- Would you like to know more about National Parents Council Primary, the organisation that represents you?
If so, please join us on the 11th of May for the NPC North Regional Assembly:
- For an information session on Children’s Mental Health & Wellbeing
- To meet the NPC Services Manager, Liz O'Sullivan
- For a consultation session to find out about what you want from NPC and to ensure your voice is heard
Carmel, our Helpline Officer will be available on the day to address any queries you might have regarding your child’s education.
ADMISSION & LUNCH ARE FREE! All you need to do is register
All parents of children in primary school are welcome to attend, please invite other parents who might be interested. All NPC Regional events are open to all parents. This means that you can choose whichever location is most convenient for you.
Location: The Cavan Crystal Hotel, Dublin Road, Cavan, H12 P6E5
Date: 11th May 2019
Time: 11am - 3pm